The rugged BCB-30X pedal board is the next-generation BCB-series pedalboard with ultra-portable size and customizable layout. The compact BCB-30X is the ideal solution for players who use a small number of pedals or want a scaled-down second board for grab-and-go gigs. It’s also perfect as a sidecar board for utility pedals and footswitches. A customizable insert in the BCB-30X can be cut to hold a variety of different pedal sizes, while tough molded construction offers great looks, durability, and light weight.
Boss BCB-30X Pedal Board Features
- Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
- Customizable high-density foam insert accommodates a variety of pedal sizes, including BOSS compacts, 200-/500-series pedals, and more
- Light and rugged molded design with space-saving footprint, integrated carrying handle, and detachable lid
- Includes daisy-chain cable for powering up to four pedals via an optional BOSS adaptor
- Note: Pedals sold separately
While the previous-generation BCB-30 only supported standard-size pedals, the BCB-30X allows you to create a small-footprint board with stomp sizes from mini to large. A high-density foam insert comes pre-scored for three BOSS compacts, but can be easily cut for nearly any pedal size with a common utility knife. The insert holds your pedals securely in place during transport and performance, and DC cabling can be routed in a channel underneath for a neat, clean look.
Light, Durable, and Stable
The BCB-30X carries on the same rugged molded construction that the BCB series is known for, offering maximum protection for your pedals while minimizing weight. The integrated lid locks securely and can be detached in seconds, so you’re ready to play in a flash. Foam lining on the inside of the lid cushions your pedals while traveling, and bottom rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors.