Meet the BOSS PS-6 Harmonist, with four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in one convenient unit.
Among the effect modes are Harmony, Pitch Shifter, and Detune, plus the all-new Super Bend for authentic pedal-bending effects and wild three and four octave pitch sweeps. You can even control pitch with an optional expression pedal. The harmony function on the PS-6 is fast and simple to use, and supports a variety of interval patterns. It's easy to create rich, three-voice harmony: choose a major or minor key, and set the SHIFT knob to 3-VOICE, and that's it! The PS-6 Harmonist is an unbeatable combination of superior sound quality, ease of use, and powerful pitch effects, all under one hood.
Boss PS-6 Harmonist Effects Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Four effect modes in one stompbox: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND (Super Bend)
- Easily create two or three voice harmonies with selectable key and voicing
- High-quality pitch shifting
- Three-voice Detune capability
- Super Bend provides up to four octaves of extreme pitch bending
- Control pitch via optional expression pedal (BOSS FV-500L/H or Roland EV-5)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.