The BMIDI-1-35 and BMIDI-2-35 cables provide premium connectivity for the expanding lineup of BOSS pedals with space-saving 3.5 mm TRS MIDI jacks. These rugged and reliable cables feature 3.5 mm TRS and 5-pin DIN connectors, allowing you to connect products such as the BOSS 200 series, EV-1-WL, and others to gear equipped with traditional MIDI jacks, from pedals, loop switchers, and multi-effects units to keyboards and MIDI interfaces for computers. The low-profile plugs fit into tight spaces on your pedalboard, with a slim right-angle plug housing on the TRS side and three-way cable adjustment on the 5-pin DIN connector.
Application Example—BOSS 200 Series with an ES Switching System:
The BOSS ES-8 and ES-5 are go-to pedalboard command centers for guitarists everywhere, offering top-quality loop switching, deep MIDI capabilities, and advanced preset control. BOSS 200 series pedals have also become extremely popular, thanks to their great sound, user presets, and low-profile designs. Connecting a 200 series pedal to an ES unit via MIDI opens up a range of external control options from the switcher, including recall of 128 presets and much more.
Application Example—BOSS 200 and 500 Series Together:
Connecting 200 and 500 series pedals via MIDI unlocks a world of possibilities to increase your sonic palette and call up complex sound combinations with a single press. The 200 series supports MIDI preset and sync control, while the 500 series goes even further with real-time control of many parameters at once.
Application Example—EV-1WL Wired Connection:
The EV-1WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal is a powerful cable-free solution for wireless MIDI control of all types of gear. But this versatile pedal also supports wired MIDI control of equipment with traditional 5-pin MIDI inputs. Use the short BMIDI-1-35 or BMIDI-2-35 cables for pedalboard applications, or grab the 5 ft./1.5 m BMIDI-5-35 to extend your reach to keyboards and other desktop devices.
BOSS TRS to MIDI Cable Features
- MIDI cable with right-angle 3.5 mm TRS and 5-pin DIN* connectors *The BMIDI-1-35 and BMIDI-2-35 are three-conductor cables. Pins 1 and 3 on the 5-pin DIN are unconnected.
- Compatible with all BOSS products with 3.5 mm TRS MIDI jacks
- Designed to fit in tight spaces with a slim right-angle housing on the TRS plug and three-way cable exit direction on the 5-pin connector
- Rugged and robust design
- Oxygen-free copper wire and shielding
- Flexible and durable PVC outer jacket
- Available in two lengths: 1 ft./30 cm (BMIDI-1-35) and 2 ft./60 cm (BMIDI-2-35)
- For applications where you need a longer cable, check out the 5 ft./1.5 m BMIDI-5-35