Featuring a straight forward interface, the Boz Digital Claps Stomps and Snaps bundle allows you to easily generate ultra-realistic handclaps.
El Clapo is the first in a series of samples designed to make it simple to create clap tracks of any size. From a single clap to an entire crowd, you determine how the claps sound.
Le Snappet, like its brother El Clapo, enables you to create ultra-realistic finger snaps, from a single snap to a smoke-filled club full of beat poet aficionados showing their appreciation, now that snapping is the new clapping (you can’t hold a beer and clap at the same time). Snap lets you control how intoxicated your crowd is via the Slop control, and also provides essential mix features, including front-to-back placement via mic blend and positioning controls for front, mid, and room mics. Plus, you don’t have to load up on processing plugins thanks to built-in compressors, EQ, and width control. Snap also features MIDI velocity control and a step sequencer with 12 editable patterns.
Like its brothers, El Clapo and Le Snappet, Das Boot can generate super-realistic foot stomps, from a single spoiled baby to a stadium filled with sports fans waiting for Queen to rock them. Meticulously recorded with three mic positions and packed with the same powerful features found in El Clapo and Le Snappet, Das Boot gives you full control of mic placement, width along with compression and EQ. Of course, there’s the ever-popular Slop control that lets you adjust how tight your loose your stomping will be. Das Boot also features a CPU-saving round-robin setting and a 12-step sequencer that lets you create up to 12 patterns.
Boz Digital Claps Stomps and Snaps Bundle Features
- El Clapo
- Das Boot
- Le Snappet
- Easily generate ultra-realistic handclaps, from an intimate-sounding single clap to an out-of-control mob of 150
- Great for music and film post-production
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control
- “Slop” control lets you adjust how tight or loose the claps
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings
- Built-in step sequencer for easily creating complex (or simple) patterns