The BT-2 Bluetooth pedal allows you to effortlessly and wirelessly control music apps for guitar, sheet music, controller, keyboards or drums. Positve Grid looks to the future to inspire more musicians to go one step further in their everyday music life.
Positive Grid BT-2 Bluetooth MIDI Pedal Features
- Control your guitar effects, music sheets and keyboard presets all wirelessly!
- Solid, stage-ready controller that gives you the freedom to control your iPhone and iPad apps.
- Turn your BIAS FX into a full-fledged guitar amp-and-effects powerhouse.
- Works wirelessly with thousands of music apps including BIAS FX, JamUp, OnSong, GarageBand, Loopy—most any iOS app that supports CoreMIDI.
- Unique metal case and rock-solid design withstand the harshest and toughest conditions on the road.
- Fully customizable with the companion BT Editor app, creating at-the-ready banks and presets.
- The BT-2 is best of breed: ultra-responsive, compact, durable and easy to use.
- Designed in California, U.S.
Nail your chops to perfection! Wirelessly control JamUp’s metronome tap tempo by tapping BT-2’s footswitch with your foot. Use JamUp’s phrase sampler to practice a difficult riff without taking your hands off your instrument.
Ready to rock the world? Whether it’s a small gig or a large stadium show, the BT-2’s 100%-steel case and foot switches are built to last throughout the roughest road tours and at the wildest venues.
Record your next album while saving studio time and hassle. Step on BT-2’s footswitch to start and stop recording a song in a multi-track recording app like GarageBand or Auria. You can turn sheet music pages using apps like OnSong.
Replaces the mess of paper and binders with performance-ready, interactive, digital chord charts on your mobile device. With BT-2, you can assign the pedal buttons to switch to the next song, previous song, page scroll up and down.
Plays Well with Other
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
The world’s first cross platform guitar effects processor. BIAS FX is fully compatible with BT-2, and you can control any and every parameter with the BT editor app.
Create music by layering looped recordings of singing, beatboxing, or playing an instrument with a savvy, sophisticated, tactile looper. Loopy is fully compatible with BT-2, so you can toggle session pause, select next/previous track, toggle mute, toggle record, and more.
The BT-2 pedal can switch the preset of SampleWiz simply use PC message without any mapping, or map any Samplewiz parameter to the expression pedal.
OnSong replaces the mess of paper and binders with performance-ready, interactive, digital chord charts on your mobile device. Fully compatible with BT-2, you can assign the pedal buttons to switch to the next song, previous song, page scroll up, page scroll down, or adjust the volume and tempo by using an expression pedal.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.