A phenomenon in classical mechanics, the Coriolis Effect is where a trajectory becomes altered due to a rotating frame of reference. Think of the Coriolis Effect as a sustainer, wah, filter, pitch shifter, and harmonizer rolled into one—the sonic possibilities are endless!
The Catalinbread Coriolis Effect has three main parameters to change the equations of motion for your guitar signal. Turning down the Velocity and Acceleration controls drags your playing into the heart of a black hole, redshifting your tone into a lower pitch and filtering out the high frequencies. The Hold button will instantly pull you into the black hole stopping time completely. Plug in and explore where humanity has never shredded before! In short: Think of the Coriolis Effect as a sustainer, wah, filter, pitch shifter, and harmonizer rolled into one—the sonic possibilities are endless!
Catalinbread Coriolis Effect Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Position: This parameter controls the dry/wet mix with a full wet on clockwise and full dry on counterclockwise.
- Acceleration: This parameter is a 2-pole low pass filter.
- Velocity: This parameter adjusts the pitch of the wet signal.
- Hold: Pressing this button stops any new sampling and loops the current sample. (Initialize during a chord to sustain the chord for upwards of two minutes. Initialize while playing melody lines for a fast-delay/stutter sound.)
- Expression pedal Input
- Internal bypass mode switch (True Bypass/Buffered Bypass)
- Internal expression pedal polarity switch
- Internal trimmer pot to adjust gain level
- Hand-built in Portland, OR
- 3-year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.