Simple yet powerful, the redesigned SFT features high gain tones that are just enormous! Catalinbread created the SFT to expand the gain range and improve the dynamic sensitivity of the original circuit, providing the player with a more expansive big amp feel at the pick. Plus the SFTOD has an Ampeg flavored foundation overdrive, providing classic late ‘60s and early ‘70s Stones-inspired tones with the addition of modern Stoner influenced sounds via the new STONES/STONER switch. Equally suited for guitar or bass just like the original.
Catalinbread SFT Foundation Overdrive Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Baxandall tone stack: an elegantly simple yet powerful design that allows shaping of treble, mid-range and bass frequencies utilizing only two controls.
- Volume and Gain controls: capable of boosting an amp into overdrive, or providing "big amp" sounds at lower volumes.
- STONES/STONER mode switch: switch between classic 60s AMPEG and modern high gain sounds.
- 9V battery or DC power supply for use from 9-18VDC: 9v operation yields smoother compression and a softer feel. Powering at 18v allows for more headroom and a more percussive attack.
- In STONES mode, fans of the original SFT will instantly recognize the signature AMPEG tonal character and playing feel that made those amps famous. With increased touch sensitivity and a wider gain range from sparkling clean to the warm and wooly AMPEG grind - aka Street Fighting Tone
- the ‘big amp feel’ playing experience is even more authentic.
- The new STONER mode opens the floodgates! A torrent of gain, saturation, and gobs of output flow outward essentially turning the SFT into a thick, beefy sounding fuzz. Hitting this switch unleashes each of the three gain stages, creating raw, ripping leads and thick sludgy riffs that sound absolutely massive!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.