Load it into a scoop, band pass or bass reflex subwoofer cab and Celestion's FTR18-4080HDX will generate colossal, subsonic bass. This 18” die-cast frame replacement speaker has Celestion technology built in, delivering superb heat dissipation to guarantee a massive 2000 Watts of continuous power handling (equivalent to a 1000Wrms AES).
Discover what leading pro audio manufacturers already know, that Celestion’s class-leading Low Frequency loudspeakers deliver an unrivalled performance coupled with exceptional reliability. And that means superb sound reinforcement, night after night. Expect an outstanding low frequency performance from this feature-packed monster: The unique magnet topology incorporated into all Celestion’s FTR loudspeakers uses “Full Flux Saturation” to reduce interference from transient flux, dramatically lowering unwanted harmonic distortion. The double suspension and “multi-roll” surround provide exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion. The die-cast aluminum chassis is both robust and lightweight, designed to minimise distortion caused by unwanted acoustic reflections. A multi-layer, Inside/Outside voice coil provides greater heat dissipation: so you can turn the bass all the way up to “Godzilla” without losing output level.
Celestion FTR18-4080HDX – 18” Replacement Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 18 inch ferrite subwoofer provides 1000Wrms (AES standard) power handling and a frequency response of 30Hz-2500Hz
- 4 inch high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Double suspension and a multi-roll surround provide exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
- Less than 10kg – very low weight for this product class
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.