With high-efficiency woofers and cabinets based on Gene Czerwinski original designs, plus Cerwin Vega's new Tour ShieldTM outer coating; Cerwin-Vega remains the undisputed leader in combining a tradition of powerful performance with cutting-edge technology.
Cerwin Vega EL-36D Passive Earthquake Subwoofer Features
- 18" Folded Horn Earthquake Bass System
- Durable Cerwin-Vega Tour Shield Protective Coating
- 2000W Peak/1000W Program / 500W Continuous
- Max SPL: 141dB
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz to 673 Hz
- Thunderous bass extension down to 37 Hz
- Acoustic Impedance Balancing Reduces Cone Rocking
- Cast Aluminum Door Functions as a Heat Sink
- Reinforced Deep Pole Cup
For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega’s folded horns. In the spirit of their innovative and forward thinking founder – Gene Czerwinski - Cerwin Vega brings you the next generation of his groundbreaking, and ground shaking folded horns, which define and deliver pure, powerful and thunderous bass extension. The passive EL-36D Earthquake model continues the legacy of innovation by one of Pro Audio’s most passionate pioneers.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.