Blending standout style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM guitar feature elegant style and crushing tone. The Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM is a stunning new instrument designed especially for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries.
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSH 2PT CM Guitar Features
25.5” scale length
- Alder Dinky™ body with scalloped lower back bout
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and handrubbed satin urethane fnish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fngerboard with 24
jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- HSH pickup confguration featuring custom Seymour Duncan® Full
Shred™ SH-10B humbucking bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat
Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II
Pro™ APH-1N humbucking neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, volume control (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low
friction potentiometer) and no-load tone control
- Stratocaster®-style skirt control knobs
- Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo bridge
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap
- Available in Mystic Blue with gold hardware
Featuring a scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder’s cut heel, the alder Dinky body is paired with a bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck with graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back, Luminlay side dots and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Unbelievable full and versatile tone comes from an HSH pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N humbucking neck pickup. The bridge pickup emits a bright tone with a tight low end and scooped mids. The middle pickup is the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude, while the humbucking neck pickup shines with a distinct warmth that is silky and boasts incredible natural sustain.
Taking our modern DK24 platform up a notch, this model’s premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, Charvelbranded locking tuners and more.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.