The Chauvet Nimbus Dry Ice Fog Machine
is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. The Nimbus is a powerful machine that heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide over 10 minutes of run time. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times, a low water sensor increases safety, and an adjustable, multi-level control arm allows the output and flow of the Chauvet Nimbus to be easily controlled.
Chauvet Nimbus Dry Ice Fog Machine Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug-n-play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.