The Chauvet Obey 40 DMX Lighting Controller is the next step up from the Obey 10, allowing for control of up to 12 fixtures at 16 channels each.
With a slightly larger size comes a larger capacity: the Obey 40 lighting controller has 30 banks on 8 scenes, or up to 240 scenes. The Obey 40 lighting controller offers the flexibility of its little brother but also adds fog and strobe control and MIDI compatibility.
Chauvet Obey 40 DMX Lighting Controller Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Universal DMX-512 controller
- Controls up to 12 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels each
- 30 banks of 8 scenes, 240 scenes max
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes
- Program fade and speed time into each step
- Reversible sliders
- Re-assignable channels
- Sequential linking of chases
- Fog and strobe control buttons
- Grab any fixture on the fly
- Beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- DMX polarity selector
- 3-space (3U) rack mount
- MIDI compatible
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.