The portable Hurricane 1200 is a powerful fog machine that brings any light show to life with a thick fog output. The included timer remote controls the output of fog for precise a precise performance. After an initial heat up period, the Hurricane 1200 is always ready to provide fog on demand.
A manual fog button puts easy control at your fingertips and the LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety indicating heater status and fluid levels. An advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating. The machine has ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup and residue-free water-based fog output.
Chauvet Hurricane 1200 Fog Machine Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Compact and lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of fog to enhance any light show
- Included timer remote with variable output control allows for precise effect operation
- Always Ready technology provides fog on demand
- Manual fog button provides easy control at your finger tips
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- Ultra-fast heat up time for a quick setup
- Residue-free water based fog output
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.