The ColorKey AirPar HEX 4 is bound to become your go to fixture for weddings and events, thanks to its flexibility and ease of use. The ColorKey AirPar HEX 4 is a wireless battery-powered uplight designed to help you effortlessly illuminate your events. It offers a powerful 48 watts of RGBAW-UV color mixing for an endless range of smooth, bright colors. Its long-lasting Lithium-Ion battery can run for up to 20-hours on a single color, or up to 6-hours running all colors. A full charge takes about 5-hours.
ColorKey AirPar HEX 4 Stage Light Features
- Wireless uplight with rechargeable battery and 2.4GHz transceiver
- 4 x 12-Watt RGBAW-UV LED’s for bright even colors
- Included IRC-6 wireless remote for simple non-DMX control
- Built-in lithium-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of life on a 5hr charge
- Large multicolor OLED menu display for easy access to fixture settings
- Compatible with optional AirApp for iPhone and iPad (requires ColorKey AirHub DMX for WIFI connection)
- Adjustable kickstand shines light where you need it
- DMX and power chaining for permanent installs
- 4x12W RGBWA+UV 6-in-1 LEDs
- 25° beam angle
- Built-in 2.4Ghz W-DMX transceiver for wireless connectivity
- Lithium-Ion battery (+/-) 20 hours single color; (+/-) 6 hours full color, (+/-) 5 hours charge time
- Multicolor OLED display for easy access to fixture settings
- 0-100% Dimmer
- 3-pin DMX In/Out connectors
- IEC power in and out connectors
- Flicker Free
AirPar HEX 4 features a host of control options. The fixture itself has a built-in transceiver, which means you can control all other fixtures in the chain while in Master/Slave mode. Use the vivid OLED menu display or the included IR remote. Both provide instant access to preset programs, color mixing and on-the-fly speed adjustments for the full range of Air Series fixtures. The AirPar HEX 4 features 3-pin DMX ports to connect to DMX controllers and is also suitable for installs or events where DMX and power-chaining are required.
For even greater control, add the ColorKey AirHub DMX to your setup. The AirHub is a battery-powered W-DMX transceiver, and the central control hub of the Air Series ecosystem. The AirHub can generate a WIFI network for use with the optional app for iPhone and iPad. The AirApp is a basic DMX controller in your pocket. It offers access to all the presets found on the AirHub, plus a color wheel with dimmer and 16 DMX channel faders.
The built-in kickstand gets you into position quickly and shines light where you need it most.