Professional Open-Back Reference Headphones
The ATH-R70x is Audio-Technica’s first pair of professional open-back reference headphones. Together with the ATH-M70x, they stand as a flagship model in A-T’s professional headphone lineup. Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound. They also incorporate a new, improved design of our popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it’s attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity.
- High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- Acoustically transparent, aluminum honeycomb-mesh housings provide a natural and spacious open-back sound
- Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide excellent long-wearing comfort
- Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- Unique, dual-sided detachable locking cable is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation
Driver: 45 mm; Frequency Response: 5 – 40,000 Hz; Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW at 1 kHz; Sensitivity: 98 dB; Impedance: 470 ohms
Professional Monitor Headphones
The latest addition to the critically acclaimed M-Series line, the ATH-M70x professional monitor headphones feature proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and are tuned to accurately reproduce extreme low and high frequencies (5 to 40,000 Hz) while maintaining perfect balance. They are ideal for studio mixing and tracking, FOH, DJing, mastering, post-production, audio forensics and personal listening. Crafted for lasting durability with space-saving design, the headphones provide excellent sound isolation and are equipped with 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
- M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction and carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Extended response accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpads and headband provide excellent durability and comfort, and detach for easy replacement
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
Driver: 45 mm; Frequency Response: 5 – 40,000 Hz; Maximum Input Power: 2,000 mW at 1 kHz; Sensitivity: 97 dB; Impedance: 35 ohms
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Audio-Technica Professional Monitor Headphones