With 350-watts per channel at 4-ohms, a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities, the XLS1002 is ideal for a wide range of portable loudspeakers! Like its predecessor, the new XLS 1002 is ultra-efficient with Crown’s patented DriveCore technology and can drive 1100W at 4-ohms bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue.
On items purchased between 1/1/2020 and 12/31/2020.
Crown XLS 1002 DriveCore 2 Power Amp Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lbs
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4 inch, RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.