The Cymatic Audio Live Player LP-16 is the easiest to use “direct from USB” Playback System, offering a 16-track audio player with standard MIDI File playback capabilities, and dedicated Footswitch Start and Stop functions. The LP-16 works as a dedicated multi-track player for live performances, while sparing users the hassles of using a laptop and computer audio interface in a live environment. It is perfect for backing tracks, virtual sound checks, triggering synthesizers or samplers, driving light shows and controlling devices.
Cymatic Live Player LP-16 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Direct from USB hard drive multi-track playback (16 tracks at 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz)
- Creation and editing of settings and playlist files offline, using uTool software
- MIDI file playback fully synchronized to audio tracks
- 16 unbalanced analog 1/4" tip-sleeve outputs
- 2-input / 18-output USB audio interface, 24 bit/44.1/48 kHz USB Class Compliant
- Mac OS-X compatible: Core Audio plug and play drivers
- Windows PC compatible (Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 32- bit/64-bit) WDM and ASIO drivers.
- IPad compatible: Plug and play. USB adapter required
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.