Never been easier!
The uTrack24 allows you to record or play back multiple tracks with high resolution with a simple to use interface. The uTrack24 can record 24 channels with a sampling rate of 48 kHz and up to 24 bits. And it can record up to 8 channels with a sampling rate of 96 kHz at 24 bits. The possibility to loop record endlessly is unique: Unlike other recorders, there is no limit to the maximum recording time.
Besides its use as a recorder, the uTrack24 can also play back up to 24 tracks. The Playlist mode is very useful in such cases, supporting uninterrupted playback. When used under OS X, Windows and iOS, the uTrack24 turns into a powerful and comprehensive audio interface with 24 inputs and outputs.
Cymatic uTrack24 24-track Digital Recorder Player Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced input/output through 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Alternate format 24x24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, 96kHz sample rate
- Records directly to off-the-shelf USB hard drives attached to convenient front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy to use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through front-panel headphone output and control room output. Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs while enjoying detailed 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required!
- Synchronize two uTrack 24 recorders for a total track count of 48 tracks
- RJ-45 Network connection allowing of remote control from uRemote
- BNC Word Clock Input/Output allows integration into larger digital systems
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.