The Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Analog Bass Preamp features all the versatility and sonic possibilities its predecessor, including a tone-sculpting four-band EQ, blend, and level controls. You’ll also enjoy these amazing features, including: (1) A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently. (2) Master Volume to control the overall unit level. (3) Three-way toggle switches for each mid control with a total of 6 different mid frequencies, and (4) a dedicated headphone output and balanced direct output with switchable digital impulse-response cabinet emulation, all making for an incredibly complete tool for the modern bass player.
- Single user loadable cabinet simulation impulse response
- Micro-USB B port to connect to PC/Mac to load a different Virtual Cabinet
- 3.5mm headphone output with cabinet simulation
- Balanced XLR output with switchable cabinet simulation
The B7K Ultra V2 now is truly a universal tone-crafting machine!
Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Bass Preamp EQ and Boost Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Master Volume: Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of the unit. Ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control.
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive: Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.