The ultimate Microtubes Pedal with a range of features capable of recreating Microtubes, Microtubes X, and Vintage Microtubes tones, all able to be saved to presets for quick recall.
Darkglass MTING Microtubes Infinity Bass Pedal Features
- Advanced Microtubes distortion and compression pedal
- Capable of Microtubes, Microtubes X, and Vintage Microtubes tones
- 5 compressor modes, 5 distortion modes, 5 cab sim IRs
- Audio interface capability over USB-C
- 6-band graphic EQ
- MIDI input to externally control parameters
If we get to choose only one piece of gear to take on tour: how would we want it to be? The Microtubes Infinity shares the footmark of the Darkglass programmable line, packed with our three legendary Microtubes distortions: B3K, Vintage, and X. It allows multiband compression on every mode and blending Impulse responses between distortions: an infinity of possibilities.
Compression and distortion can be bypassed independently, and both have 5 selectable modes.
Selectable cabinet simulation with 5 on-board IRs. Can be used with the headphone output, XLR DI output, or stereo line outputs.
Advanced I/O to work best in recording and live scenarios
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.