For portable live sound applications, or fixed installations in almost any type of venue, the Event Line Arrays have been designed to provide exceptional sound, steadfast reliability and value beyond comparison.
The EVENT-208A Line is a three-way powered line array in a double 8” configuration. The DAS loudspeaker units have been teamed up with a single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide.
The EVENT-208A line array is powered by a three channel Class D amplifier which provides 360 Wpeak per channel. The amp´s rear panel includes quality Neutrik XLR and powerCON connectors, status LEDS to facilitate setup and DAS’s Easy-DSP interface which simplifies preset selection for the number of units and throw depth.
D.A.S. Audio Event-208A Line Array Speaker Features
- Powered 3-way system
- Light-weight Class D amplifier topology
- High-end DSP chipsets
- Easy-DSP Interface
- Quality Neutrik connectors
- Top grade Birch cabinet construction
- Durable ISO-flex finish
- Robust “quick-rig” professional rigging hardware
- Proprietary injected aluminum HF waveguide
- DAS M-75 compression driver
- House of worship
- Theatres, auditoria and performing arts centers
- Live music clubs
- Corporate A/V
- Live sound touring/Rental services