Designed to provide a wider frequency range, the EVENT-210A Line is a three-way powered line array in a double 10” “dual-band” configuration. The DAS loudspeaker units has been teamed up with a single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide.
The EVENT-210A line array is powered by a three channel Class D amplifier which provides 360W peak per channel. The amp´s rear panel includes quality Neutrik XLR and powerCON connectors, status LEDS to facilitate setup and DAS’s Easy-DSP interface which simplifies preset selection for the number of units and throw depth.
D.A.S. Audio Event 210A Active 3-Way Dual 10" Speaker Features
- Powered 3-way system
- Light-weight Class D amplifier topology
- Easy-DSP Interface
- Durable ISO-flex finish
- Robust “quick-rig” professional rigging hardware
- Proprietary injected aluminum HF waveguide
- DAS M-75 compression driver and cone transducers
- House of worship
- Theatres, auditoria and performing arts centers
- Live music clubs
- Live sound touring/Rental services