Keep the music flowing with the dbx CT2 cable tester. Do not disappoint your audience or be frustrated when your audio cables fail. With the dbx CT2 cable testing unit you can now evaluate a large variety of your cables with ease. The CT2 offers many common connectors such as Speaker Twist, XLR, Phono, BNC, DIN, TRS, TS, DMX, & Banana. The CT2 allows for testing cables even with different connectors at each end. For example, it is simple to test a TRS to XLR cable. With well illuminated LED indicators and a simple rotary dial, users can quickly establish whether a cable is wired and functioning correctly, or if it is dead and in need of repair.
dbx CT2 Audio and DMX Cable Tester Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 6-position rotary selector with individual LED’s for up to five pins plus internal battery life check
- ‘Banana’ connector continuity tester with beeper and LED indicator
- Super-rugged construction for durability and longer life
- (2) Speaker Twist connectors for testing of 4 pin->to pin connections
- (2) XLR connectors (1 x Male, 1 x Female) for testing of 3 pin->to pin connections
- (2) RCA Phono connectors for testing of 2 pin->to pin connections
- (2) BNC connectors for testing of 2 pin->to pin connections
- (2) MIDI (5-pin DIN) connectors for testing of 5 pin->to pin connections
- (2) DMX (5-pin) connectors for testing of 5 pin->to pin connections
- (2) 1/4” TRS connectors for testing of 3 pin->to pin connections
- (2) Banana connectors for testing of 1 pin->to pin connection
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.