The DD Ti trigger interface module can be used for a variety of situations. Great accessory for studios or for drummers that want an easy access to trigger their own sampled percussion sounds. Has 10 trigger/pad inputs including hi-hat control. Can be used as a module expander via MIDI or you can use to trigger sounds from your laptop via USB using a sound program. Compatible with most existing samplers, and drum libraries.
Ddrum DD Ti Trigger Interface Module Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- A simple way to convert your drum pads or triggers into MIDI
- 10 TRS trigger inputs accommodate single- or dual-zone triggers
- Multiple hi-hat control options let you get the expression you need
- Easy user interface makes creating and editing user setups painless
- USB output lets you control your virtual instrument drums
- MIDI output provides connectivity with hardware drum modules and synths
- Customizable trigger settings let you define the feel of your drums
- 20 programmable presets allow you to store and recall your setups
- Works as an input expander with virtually any drum module
- Velocity sensitive for expressive control
- Works plug-and-play with Mac and PC (No software drivers needed)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.