The DS-PC-HRGIGBRD Cover is engineered specifically for the Headrush Gigboard. Multi-effect devices continue to grow in popularity with the music-making community. The power and flexibility they can give performances makes them an easy choice.
The Headrush Gigboard is a quad-core DSP and incredibly powerful guitar FX and amp modeler, with a four-foot switch configuration.
And any unit that’s regularly stomped on can suffer issues – and that’s before we consider other stressors such as damage to switches or knobs during travel, or from dust, fluids or accidental impact.
These wonderful devices deserve care during downtime with the kind of protection only Decksaver covers can provide.
Designed and precision-molded in-house to ensure a perfect fit whilst accommodating cables, our cover shields delicate controls, screens and internal components from damage at home, at gigs and in the studio.
Decksaver DS-PC-HRGIGBRD Cover Features
- Engineered specifically for the Headrush Gigboard
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impact.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.