Keep your stage or studio cables clean, organized and protected with the Defender MINI cable crossover! Suited for both indoor and outdoor use, the flat, compact, 3-channel cable crossover with integrated connector plugs and non-slip base provides optimum support on a wide variety of floors.
Defender MINI cable crossovers withstand a load of 2 tons on an area of 7.87 x 7.87" (20 x 20 cm), so they are suitable for light vehicles, trolleys and pedestrians. Defender MINI cable crossovers can be used at carnival events, trade shows, exhibitions, shopping centers and storage facilities as well as in theatres, studios and TV stations. Not suitable for road traffic.
Defender MINI Cable Crossover Protector 3 Channel Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Compact, non-slip cable protector made of black, recyclable polyurethane
- Patented, self-cleaning lid hinge
- 3 channels: 1 channel 1.38 x 1.38" (35 x 35 mm), 2 channels 1.38 x 1.18" (35 x 30 mm)
- Load bearing capacity approx. 2t / 7.87 x 7.87" (20 x 20 cm)
- Fire resistance class B2 (DIN 4102), DEKRA-certified (DIN 31000, EN 61537)
- Chemical resistance acid-resistant , oil-resistant , petrol-resistant
- Resistant to oil, acids, solvents, and petrol
- Dimensions 39.37 x 11.42 x 1.89" (100 x 29 x 4.8 cm); Weight 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Reliable protection for cables and personnel for indoor and outdoor use
- Not suitable for vehicular traffic
- End ramps for secure cable inlet and exit as accessories
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.