The Drum Workshop DW 9700 Double Braced Boom Cymbal Stand
is an ultra versatile stand that is used by countless professional drummers worldwide! Drummer-friendly features like toothless tilter with Techlock, adjustable cymbal seat, integrated memory locks and heavy-gauge tubing make the 9700 boom stand road worthy and reliable beyond compare.
Drum Workshop DW 9700 Boom Cymbal Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning
- The Techlock secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stand
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100 percent repeatable, precise height settings every time
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.