DW Manufacturing made in the U.S.A. Boutique, precisely-machined pedals made from aircraft-grade aluminum in California. DW Manufacturing ushers in a new era in Drum Workshop's illustrious pedal-making history. Employing the latest technology and the highest quality materials, these products are made to elevate the art of drumming even further.
The MDD (Machined Direct Drive) pedal is the first-ever DW direct drive pedal and the only direct drive pedal on the market featuring Floating Rotor Technology. The result is quick, smooth, responsive and yes, powerful. The game has been changed.
Drum Workshop USA MDD Single Bass Drum Pedal Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Optimized Fulcrum Geometry Linkage
- Solid Aluminum Direct Drive Cam
- Infinite Throw Adjustment
- 10 Control Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater
- Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard
- Contoured Heel Plate
- Interlocking Delta Hinge
- Floating Rotor Drive System
- Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe Clamp
- Pedal Bag Included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.