Realistic and dynamic analog amp simulation -- DSM Humboldt Simplifier MKII Zero Watt Stereo Amplifier. This powerful and versatile amplifier takes guitarists to a new level of realism with added features, all in an ultra-compact footprint. Instead of trying to replicate the sound of a live amplifier digitally, the Simplifier MK-II takes advantage of the benefits that come with an analog setup – instant touch and control, as well as real-time adjustment capabilities. The amplifier is simple to use so you can get to playing quickly, while its ultra-compact size makes it a great fit for at home or on stage settings. If you’re looking for quality sound, genuine response from your guitar playing and automated presets – all with no hassle – then the DSM Humboldt Simplifier MKII Zero Watt Stereo Amplifier is definitely worth considering.
A continuous quest
Shortly after we unveiled the Simplifier Classic in September 2019, several other brands came up with very similar products; Nevertheless, the Simplifier sound held strongly, earning an amazing recognition great sales, reviews and powerful end users experiences. So, what made us stand out from the rest? As our CTO Daniel Schwartz once said: We took the right choices.
With hard work, we decided to improve every aspect of the product and keep all the good things that made it so popular, to push it beyond being a pedal platform and mirroring the most realistic and versatile analog amp simulator till today.
Pre-Amps to the limit
- Completely redesigned preamps with wider gain options
- AC BRIT Preamp minimizes the MID Control range resulting on a more accurate historic behavior, like a VOX AC-30 64’ Top Boost channel.
- American (USA) Preamp is now based on a true classic: The Bassman 59’
- MS Brit performs a new level of gain, just like a hot-rodded Marshall Plexi.
The Power Amp
- A new Dedicated power amp drive allows you to dial the perfect amount of power amp compression for that sweet- spot that only a tube amp can achieve. This controls sets a new level of realism engineered only by DSM Humboldt.
- The POWER AMP is a highly detailed reproduction of a Class A/B power stage, including the phase inverter. Each power type reconfigure the feedback path, PI gain and the e?ect of the power transformer on the power tubes.
- A Clip indicator shows when the emulated power tubes are clipping, helping you to find the desired sweet spot between power drive and preamp drive, as it would be on an actual tube amplifier.
- In combination with the MASTER VOLUME, you can get any amount of pre and power amp drive at any volume level.
The Master section
- MASTER VOLUME allows you to set any amount of pre and power amp drive at any volume level, avoiding unwanted FX-LOOP distortion.
- Re-designed PRESENCE Control within the power amp feedback. Clockwise it boosts the mid-highs like Marshall and Fender. Counterclockwise it cuts the Highs like a VOX amp.
- Re-designed RESONANCE Control that allows you to set the low-end thump according to your PA system.
- After a comprehensive research based on hundreds of response curves from the most renown speakers in the market, we completely redesigned the Cabsim section, replacing the MIC position control for a more useful yet intuitive three profile speakers control: BLACK: Based on the V30 Speaker
- BLUE: Based on the Blue Alnico Speaker
- GREEN: Based on the G12 Greenback Speaker
- Three Classic Cab types:
- COMBO (1x12” Blackface style Cab)
- TWIN (2x12” AC Style Cab)
- STACK (4x12” 1960 Style Cab)
A Built-In Reverb please.
According to many users, one of the most desired features on the OG Simplifier was a built in reverb, or at least a room control.
This is why, we heard this call by loading our new Simplifier, with a side- chained digital PLATE reverb.
With a redesigned layout for an easy understanding and connectivity, will help you to keep your Simplifier as your pedalboard brain, better than ever.
Also we included a brand new heavy- duty all aluminum enclosure, with all metal switches for maximum endurance.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.