The Arpanoid is the first dedicated compact polyphonic pitch arpeggiator effects pedal for the electric guitar! The Arpanoid takes whatever notes you play and calculates an adjustable ascending or descending scale based on the root note.
EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid V2 updates
Does it track chords?
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- Improved circuitry for better performance, lower noise, and increased output
Yes! The Arpanoid works on complex chords as well as single notes in any key. Its eight modes feature major and minor patterns so your next jazz odyssey will remain on time and in tune. The patterns go from one octave below the input to one octave above, so there’s plenty of harmonic range, and the Arpanoid’s random patterns are sure to be a hit at your next psychedelic freakout.
EarthQuaker Devices Arpanoid V2 Features
Okay . . . is that it?
- Polyphonic Pitch Arpeggiator for electric instruments
- Calculates an adjustable ascending or descending scale based on the note(s) being played
- Eight arpeggiator patterns in major and minor keys go from one octave below the input to one octave above
- Variable “Step” control selects the number of notes in the sequence
- Independent “Wet” and “Dry” controls blend the all-analog dry signal with the all-digital wet signal
- Useful for anything from subtle ambient tone clusters to bombastic polyphonic flourishes
- The ability to use the Arpanoid fully wet makes it a great studio tool! Try it on vocals, synths, drum machines, effects returns, etc.
- True bypass
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation*
- Improved circuitry for better performance, lower noise, and increased output*
- All-analog dry signal path
- All-digital wet signal path
- Lifetime guarantee
- Each Arpanoid is true bypass, and built one-at-a-time by a bunch of glowing orbs in the parallel universe of Akron, Ohio, USA.
No way! The Arpanoid has a variable Step control to choose the number of notes in the sequence, which determines the rhythm and meter of the pattern, along with the overall feel of the effect. Experimenting with this control will open your third eye to odd time signatures, polyrhythms, and a unique quantized hard-sync vibrato effect! Furthermore, the independent Wet and Dry controls allow you to blend the all-analog input signal with the all-digital affected signal, making the Arpanoid useful for anything from subtle ambient tone clusters to a bombastic polyphonic flourish, and the ability to use the Arpanoid fully wet makes it great for use in the studio! Patch it on inserts! Try it on vocals! Synths! Drum machines! Use it on sends! Go nuts, (lady)dude.
We suggest treating the Arpanoid like a new instrument and taking some time to get to know and love it. Once you understand how the Arpanoid will work for you, you and your device will live a long, fulfilling, happy life of mutual musical enjoyment.
The Arpanoid is true-bypass, and built one-at-a-time by a bunch of glowing orbs in the parallel universe of Akron, Ohio, USA.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.