The compact Astral Destiny is a powerful modulated octave reverb pedal that features 8 reverb modes with 8 editable presets, assignable expression control, tails for natural reverb decay when the effect is bypassed and a super cool stretch feature that doubles the length of the reverb while adding an adjustable pitch bending effect.
EarthQuaker Devices Astral Destiny Multi Reverb Pedal Features
- 8 celestial reverb modes:
- Abyss: Huge reverb with no octave effect
- Shimmer: Adds an upper octave to the reverb tail
- Sub: Adds a lower octave to the reverb tail
- Sub Shimmer: Adds an upper and lower octave to the reverb tail
- Astral: Adds an upper and lower octave combined with a regenerating tail
- Ascend: Upward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Descend: Downward pitch bending; best used on sustained notes and chords
- Cosmos: Adds a regenerating fifth to the reverb tail; best used on sustained notes and chords
- 8 completely customizable presets
- Assignable expression or CV over Length, Depth, Rate, Tone, or Mix panel controls
- Adjustable modulation from zero to cosmic lasers
- Buffered bypass switching with tails or no tails operation. Factory ships with tails for natural reverb decay when effect is bypassed
- Unearthly stretch feature which doubles the reverb length while adding an adjustable pitch bending effect
- All analog dry signal path and a totally digital effect signal path
- Artwork from world-renowned Marvel comic book artist, Matt Horak
- Lifetime warranty
G’day mam! Earthquaker would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your instrument of choice to a vast new world of octave reverberation. Unrelenting, radicalized reverb for the modern world; an array of haunting, unearthly delights and ethereal sonic sorcery designed to take you on a deep journey through both time and space. This is your new destiny should you choose to accept it (which we assume you have if you’ve gotten this far…). Anyhow, welcome to your new Astral Destiny.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.