Designed for recording but works great in a live situation too. The Warden v2 Compressor features true bypass and handmade with sweet loving care in Akron, Ohio. The Warden is an optical compressor with a feature set usually reserved for studio grade units.
EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter V3 updates
Warden v2 Compressor Features
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- Soft-touch relay-based switching for silent operation and long-term durability.
- Optical compressor
- Enhanced feature set enabling control over parameters typically reserved for studio grade units
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based switching*
- All-analog signal path
- Lifetime guarantee
- The Warden is made with sweet and loving care in Akron, Ohio, USA.
Built with high grade components and internally powered by 18v, The Warden has loads of gain and sustain on tap. With complete control over attack, release, sustain and ratio, The Warden will allow everything from a heavy squash with fast attack and release to barely there subtle compression. Optical compression has a reputation for having more character than a VCA or FET based compression and The Warden is no exception.
Warden v2 Compressor Pedal Controls
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Tone - treble cut or boost. 11 o’clock is flat.
- Level - adjusts output level, interactive with Sustain and Ratio controls
- Sustain - adjusts compression amount and dynamics
- Ratio - continuously varies the rate from soft compression to hard limiting
- Attack - controls how quickly the Warden reacts
- Release - controls how long it takes the signal to return to its original uncompressed level
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.