A compact powerhouse, the 1440 Stereo Looper provides 1440 seconds of high-quality, uncompressed, stereo recording time plus the ability to store 20 different loops. It can even tempo sync to an external MIDI device and is packed with features you’ll want. Unlimited overdubbing means you can lay down as many parts as you like while variable tempo playback plus Reverse and Octave speed effects really enhance creative control.
Electro-Harmonix has also included a 1 Shot function, adjustable fadeout times and optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo. The affordable 1440 Stereo Looper puts a ton of looping power on your pedalboard.
Electro Harmonix 1440 Stereo Looper Pedal Features
- Uncompressed audio: 24-bit A/D/A 44.1kHz sample rate
- Loop synchronization to external MIDI Clock
- Undo-Redo function (also available via optional footswitch)
- Reverse and Octave speed effects at the touch of a button or a footswitch tap
- 1 Shot Button, when pressed the loop is played back one time, then stops
- Footswitch selectable for Stop or Reverse/Octave Effects
- Unlimited overdubbing
- Optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo
- Adjustable loop fadeout time
- USB connection for download and upload of loop audio files with custom EHX1440 application for Mac and Windows
- Programmable looping order: REC/PLAY/DUB or REC/DUB/PLAY
- Equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply