The Electro-Harmonix Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi Distortion Pedal
combines four classic germanium transistors that provide incredibly rich analog overdrive and distortion tones that can get out of this world. The Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi’s two sides, overdrive and distortion, each have their own sets of two germanium transistors as well as independent controls. Electro-Harmonix designed the pedal with the ability to stack and use both the overdrive and distortion together for huge flexibility and tonal options.
Electro-Harmonix Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Individual overdrive and distortion with the ability to stack them together
- 4 individual NKT275 Germanium Transistors
- Each mode of drive mode uses its own 2 germanium stack
- Overdrive and distortion can be stacked utilizing four germanium transistors
- Bias and tone control define the tonality in overdrive
- Volts and Bias define the way the distortion will react
- Starving battery sound through volts control adds character
- Battery equipped with optional 9.6DC-200 power supply
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.