An envelope controlled filter where the user’s playing style controls the effect. The Micro Q Tron yields a wider frequency sweep when presented with stronger attack or louder notes, while softer playing produces more subtle effects.
Electro Harmonix Micro Q Tron Filter Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- High input impedance buffered bypass
- 15 dB Midrange cut and boost control for the perfect midrange scoop
- Output volume and master drive controls
- Panel-selectable hi and low Top Boost control
- Same metal drive as its famous big brother
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 4 x 4.75 x 2.25 inches (102x121x89mm)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.