With 1500 watts of Class D power and 132 dB peak SPL, the EKX-12P from Electro Voice will power a huge variety of portable and installed sound applications! Legendary EV sound quality and reliability come together with the latest QuickSmartDSP technology for a speaker that just can’t be beat anywhere near this price. Pair this 2-way 12-inch powered speaker with an EKX powered sub for maximum clarity and low-end punch.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV’s award-winning industrial design – with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Electro Voice EKX-12P Powered PA Speaker Features
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles
Best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. EV-exclusive Cardioid Control Technology feature for subwoofers allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.