85-years of industry-leading innovation by Electro Voice has led to the most advanced portable powered speakers available! The ETX-12P is part of EV’s latest ETX series, providing incredible pro performance and power. An incredible 2,000 watts of highly efficient Class-D power with integrated DSP plus a high quality 12-inch woofer and 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver result in clean sound even at the highest SPLs.
Inside the low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure of the ETX-12P powered PA speaker are a host of unique features that combine intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage.
Electro Voice ETX-12P Powered PA Speaker Features
Intelligent technology, innovative design
- High-sensitivity 12-inch woofer and 1.25-inch compression driver with linear frequency response and high power handling
- 2,000 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments
- Eight mounting points for permanent installations
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-12P
- Forward-placed waveguide helps physically time-align the LF and HF transducers
- Placing the port under the waveguide minimizes distortion and standing waves in the speaker
- System DSP presets support easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- Boundary compensation filters mean it will sounds the same whether it is used as a floor monitor, on a tripod or suspended from a ceiling
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- Handles, pole cups and amplifier chassis are die cast aluminum, not plastic
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms provide independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
Complete full-function DSP control via a single-knob interface. The LCD screen allows for easy system set-up and monitoring including location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.