The Electro Voice RE20 Dynamic Microphone is Industry Standard among broadcasters and sound engineers worldwide. Variable-D design and a heavy-duty, internal P-pop filter, reduces proximity effect and an internal element shock mount reduces vibration-induced noise. The RE20 makes for a great sounding instrument and bass drum microphone, giving it incredible diversity. This bad boy also has a Bass roll-off switch.
Electro Voice RE20 Microphone Complete Podcast Broadcast Studio Kit Includes
Suggested Applications for the RE20
- Electro-Voice RE20 Dynamic Broadcast Announcer Microphone
- Electro-Voice 309A Suspension Shock Mount
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Generation USB Audio Interface
- Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL1 Mic Activator
- Audio-Technica ATHM50x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Samson 38" Mic Boom Arm
- Samson 4-3/4" Dual Layer Pop Filter
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Acoustic Strings
- Guitar Amp
- Kick Drum
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.