The RE3 with RE520 capsule handheld wireless combines robust aluminum build quality with a sleek profile. RE3 is the next-generation UHF wireless product family from Electro-Voice designed to deliver superior audio performance with best-in-class wireless flexibility and ease-of-use – five frequency bands are available in alignment with the latest global RF requirements.
The super cardioid RE520 is specifically engineered to deliver best-in-class performance at a best-in-class price point, bench marked across critical technical categories including dynamic range, maximum SPL, self-noise and transient response - all with the pure, accurate audio quality for which the RE series is renowned.
Electro Voice RE3-RE520 Handheld Wireless Vocal System Features
- Designed to deliver superior audio performance with best-in-class wireless flexibility and ease of use
- 36 MHz tuning bandwidths (most bands) / 1440 selectable frequencies
- Eight groups with up to 22 frequency coordinated channels in a group
- Rack mountable 1/2-rack-space diversity receiver with rack mounting hardware
- Robust aluminum handheld and cast magnesium bodypack transmitter bodies
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Recharging contacts on handheld transmitters (can also be used with third party regular/rechargeable batteries)
- Battery charging station (optional accessory)
- Selectable high (50 mW) and low (10 mW) transmitter power (most bands)
- Broad selection of transmitter microphone types maximize application diversity
- Transmitters powered by common AA cells (battery level displayed on receiver)
The RE3 UHF wireless is configured to cover a wide range of performance and presentation applications. Sets contain one 1/2-rack-space diversity receiver with antennas, a universal power supply, a rack mount kit, a transmitter, batteries and an input device.
Electro Voice RE3 UHF Wireless User-friendly RF technology
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Clear frequency scanning
- Wireless sync of transmitter to receiver
- Keylock function protects settings from unwanted changes
- Diversity reception technology for trouble-free operation
- Wide selection of tuning bandwidths to help compensate for changing global RF regulations
- 36 MHz tuning bandwidths (most bands)
- Up to 1440 selectable frequencies
- Frequencies independently adjustable in 25 kHz steps
- Eight groups of pre-coordinated frequencies with up to 22 coordinated channels per group
- Simple multi-channel system setup
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.