The RE320 microphone package includes the RE320 microphone, 309a shockmount, pop filter and a cable.
The Electro Voice RE320 Dynamic Microphone is a professional quality mic designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response.
Ideal for capturing voice and a wide variety of electric and acoustic instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content and natural tonal performance. RE320's unique Dual Personality
switch creates two ideal microphones in one body. One switch position delivers voice, electric and acoustic instruments with a lively, yet natural tonal response, while the other switch position delivers an insta-kick
curve designed specifically for kick drums.
Electro Voice RE320 Dynamic Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed for Broadcast, Commercial Sound/Life Safety, Concert Sound, House of Worship, Performance and Sports Venues, Pro Music, Studio, and other applications
- Variable-D pattern control; proximity control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated hum-bucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Neodymium magnet structure creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail
- Unique Dual Personality switch creates two mics in one Extremely durable build, fit and finish
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.