The Electro-Voice ZX1-90 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility for compact sound reinforcement.
The high-tech enclosure is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1’s long excursion, high output 8-inch woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1-inch exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
Electro Voice ZX1-90 Features
- Extremely Smooth, Wide Frequency Response
- Attractive, Clean Design with Full Grille
- EV8L 8-inch High-Output LF Transducer
- DH2005 1-inch Exit True Compression Driver
- 90° x 50° Coverage Pattern
- Rotatable Horn Design
- Integral Monitor Angle on Enclosure
- 200W Cont., 800W Peak Power Handling
- High Sensitivity, 125 dB Maximum SPL
- Built-In Pole Mount
- Integral Handle Pocket for Easy Carrying