With the Model:Cycles exploration has rarely felt so convenient and unimpeded. Model:Cycles is a six track FM based groovebox that brings exploration into the heart of sound sculpting.
The six unique Machines of the digital FM engine cover both percussive and melodic synths, allowing you to craft full, varied compositions using the dedicated controls and powerful Elektron sequencer. Breathe life into the abstract idea. Define the formless.
Elektron Model Cycles FM Production Workstation Features
Define the formless:
- 6 × Audio tracks (all of which may be used as MIDI tracks as well)
- 6 × Velocity sensitive pads
- 6 × FM-based Machine engines
- 4 × Machine specific controls
- 96 × Projects
- 96 × Patterns per Project
- Dedicated controls
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track
- Delay and reverb send FX
- Elektron sequencer up to 64 steps with unique length and scale settings per track
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- Storage space for up to 60,000 presets
- Class compliant USB audio 2.0
The six Machines of the digital FM engine are unique to Model:Cycles. The Machines contain both percussive and melodic synths, allowing you to make full and varied compositions. The four core Synth Controls put the tools of sound sculpting right in front of you, altering the behavior of each Machine differently and letting you push them to the limit.
12 Dedicated Knobs:
Dedicated knobs let you twist each Machine far and wide with wild, unexpected results waiting to be discovered. Easily snap back to normality, so that the only restriction is your imagination. Elektron’s powerful sequencer gives you the freedom to record every move live or program the sounds and parameters of your composition one step at a time.
Light weight, heavy sound:
Whether you use it as a versatile live instrument or groovebox on the go to pick up and craft full-blown compositions away from your studio, the Model:Cycles is your go to tool for sounds.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.