The Eliminator Lighting LP 42 RGBW Stage Light is part of their LP “Lightweight Par” Series. Powered by forty-two (!!!) 1-watt RGBW LEDs and weighing only 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg), this brilliant fixture will add an eye-catching element to a lighting design without the awkward hassle that comes with bulky and heavy lighting pieces. '
Designed for use in either portable (such as floor standing) or permanent (rigged) installations, the Eliminator LP 42 offers customizable dimming and variable strobe options, a variety of operational settings, static and color change modes, and has 3-pin DMX In/Out connectivity.
It also has selectable 4 or 8 DMX channels, projects at a 25-degree beam angle, and includes a scissor yoke.
Eliminator Lighting LP 42 RGBW Stage Light Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Static color, color change, fade, auto, sound active and master/slave modes
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- 4 push-button menu with LED display
- Scissor yoke included - allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 3-pin DMX In/Out
- IEC In/Out connections to daisy chain power
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.