Elixir® Banjo Strings with nickel-wrapped/plain steel construction and loop ends deliver the tone and feel banjo players demand.
Elixir Banjo Nickel Plated Steel with Polyweb Coating Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.