Legendary tone used by legendary artists! Featuring that iconic Slinky feel and tone, the custom gauge Slinky strings are perfect for all playing styles and genres. Precision wound with nickel plated steel wrap wire.
Ernie Ball Slinky Custom Gauge Guitar Strings Features
Famously Slinky since 1962
- Bright, balanced tone
- Classic Slinky feel
- Wound strings wrapped with nickel plated steel around tin plated high carbon steel hex cores
- Tin plated high carbon steel plain strings
- Made in the USA
- Primo Slinky: .09.5, .012, .016, .024, .034, .044
- Mega Slinky: .010.5, .013.5, .017.5, 0.28, .038, .048
- Mammoth Slinky: .012, .016, 024W, .034, .048, .062
The world's #1 electric guitar strings. For over 55 years, Ernie Ball Slinky strings have been the favorite of musicians across the globe. Ernie Ball's signature recipe consists of specific gauges and core to wrap ratios for balanced, rich harmonics and that signature Slinky feel. Every string is made in Coachella, California factory using state-of-the-art winding technology and undergoing strict quality control standards.