The JP15 features a lightweight Okoume body with a figured maple top. Available in Sahara Burst (with roasted maple top), Trans Black Burst, Cerulean Paradise and two new colors, Tiger Eye (with roasted maple top) and Purple Nebula. Each beautiful finish complements the flame or quilt figuring with stunning effect. Roasted maple neck and fingerboard adds just the right amount of snap and brightness while providing more stability in ever-changing climates.
The JP 15 is powered by twin custom DiMarzio Illuminator coil-tapped humbucker pickups and, combined with a Fishman piezo bridge system, has limitless tonal possibilities from heavy humbuckers to throaty single-coils, and even airy acoustic tones. Plus, an onboard 20db gain boost that’s activated with a push/pull volume pot, a dedicated volume knob for the piezo bridge system, and internal trim pots to ensure you can get your tone exactly where you want it. Two separate 3-way switches give you even more control over your sound. The lower toggle switch by the volume and tone knobs is used to configure the humbucker pickups and the upper toggle switch closer to the neck is to select humbucker pickups, the piezo bridge system, or BOTH.
Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci JP157 Guitar with MONO Bag Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wide ranging tonal possibilities with classic humbuckers and acoustic piezo pickups
- Onboard 20+ dB gain boost, engaged with push/pull volume knob
- Coil-Splitting capabilities, engaged with push/pull tone knob
- Custom Music Man Active Preamp
- Fishman Powerbridge Piezo Bridge Pickup System
- Internal trim pots for extra tone control (accessed on the back of the guitar)
- Two 3-way toggle switches for numerous pickup configurations
- Mono Output and Stereo Output to split signal of Piezo & Magnetic Pickups
- Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo Floating Tremolo
- “Very Thin” C Neck Profile
- Custom John Petrucci Rubber Grip Knobs
- Schaller Locking Tuners
- Included MONO Soft Case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.