The Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa guitar is the latest design collaboration between the award-winning Ernie Ball Music Man design team and celebrated Mars Volta/At the Drive-in composer/guitarist Omar Rodriquez-Lopez. The Mariposa features an offset lightweight African mahogany body, a roasted maple neck, and an ebony fingerboard that showcases pearlescent style block inlays.
Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa Electric Guitar with Case Features
Lightweight African mahogany body
- Roasted maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- White pearlescent block inlays
- Matching headstock
- Gold top hat knobs with gold hardware (Imperial Black and Imperial White)
- Chrome knobs with chrome hardware (Pueblo Pink and Dorado Green)
- Ornate engraved pickguard
- Two custom Ernie Ball Music Man Humbucking pickups
- 3-Way switch
- Dual volume controls
- 22 stainless steel frets
- Ships in a custom black tolex G&G case.
Electronics include two custom wound Ernie Ball Music Man humbucking pickups with separate volume control for each pickup, controlled by a 3-way pickup selector switch that allows for variable humbucking combinations when needed. The pickguard is laser etched with an ornate design coordinated to compliment specific finish options. Other appointments include medium profile 22 stainless steel frets, gold and chrome hardware options, matching headstock, and Ernie Ball Music Man smooth tremolo system. The Mariposa ships in a custom black tolex G&G case.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.