Producing that distinctive sound, the StingRay Special HH Bass is powerful with improved playability for the professional bassists. Today’s StringRay bass features lightweight aluminum hardware, elegant and comfortable contours, and a sculpted neck joint for uninhibited access to all 22 stainless steel frets. Through the decades the StingRay has maintained the same solid roadworthy construction, distinct oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key construction, and the ever-popular Music Man humbucker -- all of which combine to produce a look, feel, and tone that is remarkably unmistakable.
Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special HH Bass with Case Features
- Select Hardwood body
- Arm contour rounded for more comfort at different playing positions
- 5-bolt contoured neck joint on the body
- 22 stainless steel frets
- Lightweight modern classic bridge and saddles
- Lightweight Music Man tuning machines
- Offered in H and HH configurations
- Neodymium pickup magnets for increased output
- 3-band EQ
- 18 V preamp for extra headroom with no clipping
First introduced in 1976, the StingRay has been revered as one of the most iconic bass guitars in history. The StingRay was the first production four-string bass to have onboard active equalization and remains the flagship of the Music Man line.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.