Remarkably unmistakable, the StingRay 4HH with rosewood fingerboard produces that big powerful iconic sound with improved playability. The look, feel and sound of the Music Man StingRay took the bass world by storm in its debut in 1976. Since then it has remained one of the most popular instruments amongst professional bassists, and for good reason.
Featured revisions include an enhanced contour that is rounded for more comfort in any playing position, a sculpted neck joint for uninhibited upper fret access to all 22 stainless steel frets, and lightweight aluminum hardware providing a lighter, more balanced instrument. The new and improved StingRay electronics feature powerful neodymium magnets for higher output and a new 18-volt 3-Band preamp for extra clean headroom without clipping. Solid roadworthy construction, elegant oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key configuration, and the ever popular Music Man humbucker for that revered iconic StingRay sound.
Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special HH Bass Guitar with Case Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Select Hardwood body
- New arm contour rounded for more comfort at different playing positions
- 5-bolt contoured neck joint on the body
- 22 stainless steel frets
- All new lightweight modern classic bridge and saddles
- Lightweight aluminum hardware
- Lightweight Music Man tuning machines with a finer gear ratio
- Neodymium pickup magnet for increased output
- 3-band EQ
- 18 V preamp for extra headroom with no clipping
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.