Produced with an exclusive phosphor bronze wrap wire, the Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are engineered to meet the demands of acoustic musicians worldwide. These concert quality strings provide deep, rich bass notes with clear bright trebles. Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are played by The Counting Crows, The Edge, and Maroon 5 amongst many other touring musicians. Made with the finest and freshest raw materials, all Ernie Ball strings are hermetically sealed to ensure your strings stay as fresh as the day they were made.
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
- 2150 Extra Light Gauges: .010, .014, .020, .028, .040, .050
- 2148 Light Gauges: .011, .015, .022, .030, .042, .052
- 2144 Medium Gauges: .013, .017, .026, .034, .046, .056
- 2146 Medium Light Gauges: .012, .016, .024, .032, .044, .054
- 2151 Rock and Blues Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are made from 92% copper, 7.7% tin, 0.3% phosphorus wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. These guitar strings have a light orange, gold color and provide a mellow, ringing sound, with excellent clarity.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.